Cable Railing Systems for Decks, Home and Office
Complete your home or office with the best modern cable railing systems
Our deck posts are lightweight, yet durable, easy to install, and come in either silver or black powder coat paint that will outlast any climate. Mailahn Innovation is known to offer the highest quality cable deck railing system for residential or commercial applications. Modern stainless steel cable deck railings offer high-end architectural appeal to your home or office. They are a great option compared to contemporary wood or glass railings.
About our cable railing systems for decks
- Deck Posts are made of stainless steel. Powder coating can be color matched to your windows.
- Our Commercial-Grade Deck Posts are the heaviest on the market.
- Top and bottom stainless steel plates are tig welded on.
- Powder coat is commercial grade and made to last.
- In-stock deck railing posts are 36″ high. 36″ deck railing posts are residential height and require 10 cables.
- Commercial height deck railing posts are 42″ and require 12 cables. The 42″ deck posts are not in stock and require 4-6 weeks before shipping.
- Maximum distance between deck railing posts is 48″; however, we recommend 42″ or less.
- Cables are 1/8″ stainless steel.
- Cable fittings are made by the Cable Connection in Carson City, NV.
- All cable railing systems for decks are manufactured in Lincoln, NE.
- We handle custom deck railing orders and custom deck railing colors.
Stainless steel posts are powder coated
which means no rusting
Powder coating can be color-matched
to window trim on the house
Posts are made for saltwater regions
no rust, no worries
Commercial grade posts
at an affordable price
cable fittings are
made in the usa